Exhibitor Technical Manual
This Exhibitor Technical Manual contains important information designed to assist you in preparing for the WSAVA 2022 Exhibition.
The Exhibition will be held in conjunction with the 47 th World Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress (WSAVA 2022), jointly held with the XVIII FIAVAC Congress which will take place October 28th – 31th, 2022 at the Lima Convention Center in Lima, Peru.
The exhibition floor plan has been designed to maximize the exhibitor’s exposure to the delegates.
Please read all the information in this manual. It will take you very little time now and could save you a great deal of time later.
Please forward this manual to everyone who is working on this project, including your stand builder, as it contains useful information about the Congress.
Exhibitors and Supporters Portal
Each exhibitor/supporter has received an e-mail with login details to access the Portal. The Portal enables Supporters and Exhibitors to:
- Submit Company logo and profile
- Order Lead retrieval (Badge scanners)
- Order exhibitor badges
- Submit booth drawing (for “Space Only” booths)
- Submit other deliverables as per contract
- The login details has been sent to the person signing the contract. This person is responsible for passing on the login details to third party if needed.
- Access to all Portal services will be available only after submission of your company profile and logo.
- Only deliverables as indicated in your contract, should be submitted via the Portal. Items not included in your contract will not be processed.
|Submission of Exhibition Forms
|Hotel Reservation for Staff
|As soon as possible
|Designed Stand Approval - Via Kenes Exhibitor Portal
|Friday, September 30
|Booth Construction and Fittings, Custom Rental Exhibits, Furniture Hire, Electrical Power, Audio-Visual, Carpet, Graphic, Labour Installation & Dismantling, Plants & Floral Arrangements.
|Monday, October 3
|Exhibitor Badge Order, Lead Retrieval App- Via Kenes Exhibitor Portal
|Monday, October 17
|Text for Fascia (Shell Scheme stands only)- Via Kenes Exhibitor Portal
|Monday, October 10
|Monday, October 10
|Monday, October 10
|Hostesses & Temporary Staff Hire
|Monday, October 10
|CUSTOMS CLEARANCE, FREIGHT HANDLING & ONSITE LOGISTIC SERVICES - Merkur-Expo
|Invoice and packing list - the first version for first approval
|30 workdays before shipment departure
|14 workdays before shipment departure
|AIR Shipments deadline - Cargo arrival to Lima
|10 working days prior to delivery date
|Sea Shipments deadline - Cargo arrival to Lima
|15 working days prior to delivery date
|Exhibition goods - Direct deliveries to venue
|Thursday, October 27
EXHIBITION TIMETABLE*All shell scheme booths are required to be on time for dismantling from the hour that it is written that it starts, so that they can pack their materials and after that the official builder is being able to dismantle their booth.
|Monday, 25 September
|08:00-22:00 (For Space Only Stands)
|Monday, 25 September
|16:00-22:00 (For Shell Scheme Stands)
|Tuesday, 26 September
|08:00-22:00 (For ALL Stands)
|Exhibition Opening Hours
|Wednesday, 27 September
|09:30 - End of Welcome Reception
|Thursday, 28 September
|Friday, 29 September
|Dismantling / Breakdown
|Friday, 29 September
- The timetable is subject to changes in accordance with the scientific program.
- Dismantling of the stands before the official hour is not permitted.
- All exhibitors should be in their Booth 30 minutes before the official opening hour.
- Empty crates and packaging material must be removed after set-up and no later than Tuesday, 26 September at 22:00.
- All aisles must be clear of exhibits and packaging materials to enable cleaning at all times.
- Please note that all exhibitors should be in their booth 30 minutes before the official opening hour.
- SAFETY SHOES ARE A “MUST” during set-up dates: 25 and 26 September (also for Shell Scheme exhibitors!) and during dismantling on 29 September. Access to the exhibition hall will NOT be allowed without safety shoes.
- Safety Shoes are always compulsory when: design stand builders are working on the space; construction materials are on the aisles; machinery (forklifts, cherry pickers are on the space).
- No Safety Shoes are compulsory when: aisles are empty (no construction material); main set up doors are closed, and no more machinery will be on the space (only trans pallets allowed); during this time stand builder can be working inside the booth; this time is for exhibitors to start decorating their booths.
Off Exhibition Information
- Please note that participants will be walking through the Exhibition Area to reach the E‐ Posters area which will be active before and after the Exhibition Opening Hours.
- Therefore, please do not leave any visible valuable articles at your booth. In addition, please consider hiring extra security for your booth after Exhibition Operating Hours.
- Dismantling of the booths before the official closing of the exhibition is not permitted.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to dispose of all materials after dismantling.
- Any equipment, display aid or other material left behind after Friday, 29th September at 24:00 will be considered discarded and abandoned. Any charges incurred for waste removal will be sent to the exhibitor.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to dispose all materials after dismantling.
- Any charges incurred for waste removal will be sent to the exhibitor.
- Please do not leave any visible valuable articles at your stand.
- Please note we will have a security guard at night from the moment the exhibition is closed until the following day when we open.
- In addition, please consider hiring extra security for your Booth before/ after Exhibition Operating hours in case you have valuable stuff in your booths.
Welcome Reception at The Exhibition Area
On Wednesday, September 27 you are cordially invited to the Welcome Reception held in the Exhibition Hall (Pavilhão 2) from 18:30. Exhibitors are asked to please man their booths during the Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall.
Access to the Exhibition Hall during Set-up and Dismantling
Access to the CCL will be granted based on list of names that will be provided to the CCL by the organizers.
For this reason, stand builders/contractors/exhibitors must register in advance all of the personnel that are required to be on-site during set-up and dismantling periods.
The following information should be submitted to the Exhibition Manager, by email, no later than Friday, 28th August to email@example.com
Name of the exhibit company
Name of the contractor/stand builder
Click here to download the template, please fill only the green columns.
It is not necessary for people with an Exhibitor Badge to additionally issue a set-up and dismantling pass.
Make sure to pre-register all personnel in order to avoid delays once you arrive on-site.
All exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Individual participant names will not appear on badges in order that they may be used interchangeably between staff members.
Exhibitor badges will be given as per your contract.
Two exhibitor badges will be given for the first 9 sqm booked and one additional badge for each 9 sqm after.
Any additional exhibitor’s badges will be charged an exhibitor registration fee of 175 USD
Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
✓ Stands of up to 60sqm – 15 exhibitor registrations
✓ Stands larger than 60sqm – 25 exhibitor registrations
The Exhibitors badges allow access to the exhibition area, refreshments and Welcome Reception.
Additional Exhibitor badges can be ordered online via the Exhibitor’s Portal:
Please make sure that your Company Profile has been submitted before placing an order for exhibitor badge.
Deadline: Monday, October 10th, 2022
Access to the Exhibition Hall during Set-up and Dismantling Times
There is no need for a special pass onsite for stand builders and exhibitors during set-up and dismantling times. .
People from most countries in the Americas and Western Europe do not need a tourist visa to enter Peru. We suggest you contact your local Peruvian Embassy to confirm whether you need a visa. It is the responsibility of the WSAVA 2022 participant to obtain a visa if required.
Official letters of invitation
Official letters of invitation designed to help overcome administrative difficulties in certain countries will be sent on request. It must be understood that such letters do not represent a commitment on the part of the Organizing Committee or Congress to provide any financial assistance. For an invitation letter, please send your request via the Ask us anything page on the WSAVA 2022 website. Please make sure to send us your full name (as printed in your passport), full postal address and passport number. An official invitation letter will be created and sent to you by e-mail within 5-7 working days.
“K-Lead” Application – Barcode Scanner Application
Lead Retrieval systems are a helpful tool for receiving participants’ contact information when they visit your booth. The information obtained by lead retrieval system enables Exhibitors to enhance their database by securing valuable leads for further marketing and communication.
We are pleased to offer you the “K-Lead” Application: exhibitors can download the “K-Lead” app onto their own smart phone or tablet and transform their device into an instant, easy lead retrieval system and capture participants’ full contact information with a quick scan of their badge.
The advantages of the “K-Lead” application:
- Effortless process using registration badge barcode.
- Allows to immediately view the leads information.
- Ability to insert exhibitor’s comments for each lead.
- Application is available for download from Apple store or Google play: “K-Lead App”.
- Cost per unit – USD 650 + 4% CC charges
- Online user guide for lead retrieval App https://kenes.com/videos/klead_video.mp4
The Application should be installed on your company/personal device. Operational information will be sent in due course.
To order “K-Lead” Application, please access the Exhibitor’s Portal https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com
Deadline: Monday, October 27th, 2022
Kenes will not share delegate’s personal data with third parties without their consent.
Please note that similarly to sharing a business card, presenting delegate badge for scanning at exhibition booths or industry symposia constitutes an expression of consent to share their personal details with the company that is scanning their badge so that it may contact them in the future.
- Barcodes on delegate’s badges contain contact information as supplied by the delegate or the agency responsible for the registration process of the delegate. We regret that in some cases, as when group registration is completed by a company, we may not be in possession of the full contact details.
- In addition, please note that neither Kenes Group nor the Organising Committee is responsible for the content of the information.
Technical Information and Regulations for Space Only Booths
Exhibitors using independent contractors are required to submit the following for the organizer approval:
- A scaled drawing (scaled 1:200 DWG), including elevation views of the proposed Booth to be built.
- Utility connections: electrical, water and drainage – a list of all appliances
- The name and contact details of their construction company.
Please submit the files through the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal: https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com Each exhibitor will be contacted with login details to access the Exhibitor’s Portal.
Deadline: Monday, October 3rd, 2022
- For booth walls 5m is the maximum high allowed.
- Any part facing neighboring stands that is above 2.50 m in height needs to be designed with neutral surfaces (white or grey).
- Ceiling Rigging is not permitted.
- All exhibits are to be displayed to avoid blocking aisles, obstructing adjoining stands, or damaging the premises.
- Exhibitors are kindly requested to allow sufficient see-through areas that ensure clear views of surrounding exhibits.
- Island Booths should be partly accessible on all “open” sides. Requests to be partially exempted from this rule should be submitted in writing to the Exhibition Manager
- Construction finish must be perfect in all the stand’s visible areas, including rear sides.
- Raised Floor/Platform – Please note that if your stand has a platform higher than 4.5 cm, you are required to provide a ramp for handicapped access. The platform sides must be closed and finished neatly. The platform edges must be safe, secured and easily visible.
- Advertising on the boundary with other stands is prohibited.
- Multilevel structures are not permitted..
- Arches, bridges, or similar constructions connecting two or more Booths are not permitted.
• The organizers will not approve booths that do not comply with the accepted standards until the necessary changes have been made.
• Work cannot commence until the booth drawings are approved by the organizers.
• The used spaces must be returned completely clear of all items and the Exhibition areas restored to their original state.
• We recommend Exhibitors using independent booth contractors to include a site visit in the planning process to assure a smooth and well planned set up.
Please contact the Exhibition Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a visit.
Technical Information and Regulations for Shell Scheme Booths
- All basic shell scheme booth will be designed and built by ALUBÖRG – the official stand contractor.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to make any alterations to the structure of the booths or remove any integral parts from the booths. Exhibitors wishing to remove or change the location of any standard equipment within the booth should indicate clearly on the location plan and forward it together with clear instructions to the official stand contractor and the Exhibition Manager before Monday, October 3rd, 2022.
- No free-standing stand-fitting or display(s) may exceed a height of 2.5m or extend beyond the boundaries of your booth. This includes company names, advertising materials, flags and logos provided by the exhibitor.
- It is not allowed under any circumstances to cut, nail or drill into or through the walls, facia, floor or ceiling.
- Please do not use any adhesive products that may leave marks or cause damage to the panels and booth structure. Booth must be returned in the same condition in which it was received. Any damage to booth structure will be invoiced to the exhibitor.
- It is possible to use fishing line (nylon) to hang pictures etc.
- An exhibitor occupying a booth at the cornercan request to close the additional side(s). If the official stand contractor and the Exhibition Manager is not being notified in writing in advanceTit will be assumed that the exhibitor will have opening on the additional side(s).
- A back wall of a booth (any booth type) cannot be used by other exhibitors.
- Excess stock, literature or packing cases may not be stored on, around or behind booths, unless contained within a lockable storeroom.
- Exhibitors requiring additional equipment may contact ALUBÖRG – the official stand contractor – as per published deadlines (see section “Deadlines & Key dates”).
Shell Schemes that have been pre‐booked from Kenes include:
- • Standard shell scheme system: Panel dimension: 100 X 250cm
- • Printed fascia board, 30cms high on each open side, including standard lettering
- • Carpet
- • Rectangular melamine tabletop **
- • 2 Chairs – Panorama model chair: Seat and back black color and chrome frame
- • Double socket outlet (main electrical connection up to 500 power consumption)
- • 2 spotlights
- • 1 wastebasket
*Branding Areas Panels: 97cm x 244cm high
**Table size: L x W x H:1.20m x 0.60m x 0.80m/1m
Booth Package does not include daily stand cleaning
Additional products and supporting services can be ordered via the ALUBÖRG Exhibitor Order Form
For product catalogue please CLICK HERE
Note: Corner shell scheme booths are provided with two open sides and 2 fascia panels with company name.
*Maximum of 21 characters (including spaces) may be written on your fascia (valid for 9 sqm booths). Please submit lettering for fascia via the Exhibitor’s Portal by Monday, October 3rd, 2022
You can submit your design/Facia on the Exhibitors’ Portal: https://exhibitorportal.kenes.com
Each exhibitor will be contacted with login details to access the Exhibitor’s Portal.
If the text for your fascia is not received by this date, we will provide you with a fascia title as per your application form.
If you wish to print your logo on the board, instead of your company name or in addition to the name, this can be ordered at additional cost via the official contractor.
The Exhibition is being held at Nations Rooms 1, 2 and 3 located on the 8th Floor.
The maximum building height for the top of all structure in the booths is 5 meters.
(subject to the venue approval of booth plan).
Floor Finish: Carpeted
Power supplies, network and telephone cables, if ordered, will run into your stand via the floor.
Ceiling hanging is not permitted.
There are parking facilities in the venue. Payment is onsite
There are 3 service elevators located in the technical area to be used during set-up and dismantling times.
– 3 elevators with capacity of 2,000 kg or 26 people.
– Size: 1600mm wide by 2400 deep
Animals or pets are not permitted at the exhibit hall.
Shipment in Advance to the Venue
As the Lima Convention Center has no storage facilities, no deliveries will be accepted PRIOR to the congress.
Smoking is NOT PERMITTED anywhere inside the Lima Convention Center,
including e-cigarette and vaporizing.
Electricity and Electrical Installations for “Space Only” booths
According to the regulations, the electrical installations for the Exhibition will only be connected to the power supply after being checked and approved by the LCC.
The official stand builder provides all electrical, display-feature lighting, mechanical, plumbing, gas and air services on an exclusive supplier basis.
For questions or to place your electrical order, please contact ALUBÖRG directly.
Please refer to the Exhibitor Order Form
Internet & Wi-Fi
A free Wi Fi access will be provided to all visitors, suitable for basic web browsing.
Food & Beverages service is an exclusivity of the LCC.
Please note that you may bring your own food & beverage samples and branded bottles of water to serve at your stand. Bringing your own Barista is also permitted.
Additional catering services are Exclusive to the Aramburú Matriz, a Partner of LCC, provides a diverse range of catering services to meet your specific requirements.
Access the Exhibitor Catering Menu HERE
Please contact Karina Ruiz for further information.
- The organizers will arrange for general cleaning of the exhibition premises prior to the opening of exhibition and daily prior to opening thereafter (excluding exhibit booths and displays). For ordering daily stand cleaning, please contact Hanna Safier at:
The LCC has no storage facilities. Short-term storage of materials left over after assembly (empty boxes, crates, cases, palettes etc.) should be coordinated with Merkur team (payable service).
Under no circumstances may packing materials of any kind be left in the aisles, on the stands, around or behind the stands.
Please contact Merkur with information on sizes and number of parcels, size, and storage period. E-mail: email@example.com
Shipments sent directly to the venue prior to the set-up period, will be refused by the venue.
Once the event & dismantling are over, the LCC shall not be held responsible for the safekeeping and/or storage of any items left in the building. If the LCC takes care of the removal of these items, it will be charged to the exhibitor.
Please do not leave any bags, boxes, suitcases, or any type of product unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the exhibition area.
Please do not leave any visible valuable articles at your stand.
Please note we will have a security guard at night from the moment the exhibition is closed until the following day when we open.
Neither the LCC nor the organizers can accept responsibility for the security of the stands and their contents. The LCC as well as the organizers are not liable for any possible loss, theft and/or damage occurred during the rental period of any private property or goods. Exhibitors are fully responsible for the security of their stand and equipment.
It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to dispose all materials after dismantling.
Any charges incurred for waste removal will be sent to the exhibitor.
Rules and Regulations – Binding for All Exhibitors and Their Subcontractors
- We would like to make sure that you travel safely to Peru and enjoy your stay in Lima!
Here you can find a couple of useful links and resources to help you organize your journey.
Please click HERE
Please make sure to check the most updated entry measures into Peru with your government/embassy as well, as restrictions vary by country.
Build-Up & Dismantling Period
During the period of build-up and dismantling, it is prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages.
in the working area as well as to perform work under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of substances that could alter the perception of risk.
Health & Safety
The Exhibitors and contractors are required to wear the necessary personal protective equipment(PPE) such as protective helmets, eye protection, and hand protection required by the specific work activity,
The use of cutting machines, welding machines, sanders and a spray gun is strictly forbidden.
It is the responsibility of the booth holder to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and visitors as far as is reasonably practicable throughout the event.
It is recommended that the booth holders appoint a supervisor for the booth, with the specific responsibility for ensuring the health & safety of their staff and stand builders. It is advisable that a Risk Assessment is completed for the booth and submitted to the organizers.
No person under the age of 18 years can be admitted to the Exhibition, either during build‐up, opening days or breakdown. This rule also applies to Exhibitors’ children and must be strictly enforced to comply with the safety regulations of the exhibition.
All decorations, drapes, signs, banners, acoustical materials, hay, straw, moss, split bamboo, plastic cloth, and similar decorative materials shall be flame retardant to the satisfaction of the Centre. Canvas, cloth, cardboard, leaves, or similar combustible materials shall be completely flame retardant. Oilcloth, tarpaper, sisal paper, nylon, and certain other plastic materials cannot be made flame retardant and hence, their use is prohibited. An Official Fire Resistance Certificate must accompany all materials.
- The following materials require prior authorization:
- •Helium balloons, glitter, and confetti
- •Decals on floors, escalators, windows, walls, and pillars.
Use of compressed gases is not allowed.
Damage to the Building
Boring, screwing, nailing, or the use of paint, glue, adhesive stickers, fixtures of any kind or anything that can damage the structural elements of the building (floor, walls, ceiling, pillars…) are not allowed. In case of damage of the facilities, the cost of repair or replacement will be charged to the exhibitor.
Disposal of Material
It is obligatory to collect and dispose of all material during the build-up or dismantling of the event.
When the dismantling period is over, the exhibitor loses any right to claim losses or damage to property left behind. Any costs incurred by the CCIB in removing this property will be charged to the exhibitor.
- Booth material and fittings must be non-flammable or impregnated with fire-retardant chemicals.
- As a general rule, easily inflammable synthetic substances, foam polyester, and no fireproof straw and reeds are prohibited.
- Storage paint liquids, gas or other inflammable substances in the booth space is forbidden.
- The use/storage of inflammable substances is forbidden (liquids, gas or other). For any doubt for these substances contact the organizers.
Fire Insurance (compulsory)
Exhibitors must be insured against fire.
It is not permitted the operation of any machine in the exhibition that emanate fumes, gases or steam, or any item or device that generates or contains flame.
Hanging of Posters, Banners etc.
Hanging of posters, banners or decals, stickers, or similar items, on the walls, floors, ceilings, or pillars within or outside the installations of the CCIB are not allowed.
- Exhibitors are required to take out appropriate Insurance. Third part liability insurance is obligatory. It remains the Exhibitors full responsibility to insure themselves appropriately.
- Neither the organizers nor the Lima Congress Center, their representatives or agents will be held responsible for any loss or damage to exhibitor’s property. Exhibitors must take precautions to protect their property against pilferage.
- The organizers do not provide insurance for exhibitors and their property. The exhibitor is responsible for his property and person and for the property and persons of his employees through full and comprehensive insurance and shall hold harmless the organizers for any and all damage claims arising from theft and those perils usually covered by a fire and extended-coverage policy. Therefore, you are obliged to have a public liability insurance that covers all injuries to persons and damages that might cover in connection with the exhibition.
- Exhibitors are personally liable for all expenses incurred by the organizers or by third parties in regard to technical services provide.
- We also recommend that you have additional coverage against loss or damage to exhibition material during transport and during exhibition times. Please make arrangements for insurance coverage through your company’s insurer.
- Exhibitors are responsible for all property damage as well as any loss or injury caused by their property, agents or employees. Companies will indemnify the organizers against all claims and expenses arising from any damages.
- If for any reason whatsoever the Exhibition needs to be abandoned, postponed, or altered in any way, either in whole or part, or if the organizers find it necessary to change the dates of the Exhibition, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditures, damages or loss incurred in connection with the Exhibition.
- The organizers shall further not be liable for any loss which the Exhibition or Exhibition contractors may incur due to the intervention of any authority which prevents or restricts the use of the LCC or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.
Sound equipment and Music
In general, the use of sound equipment/music in booths is permitted as long as the noise level does not disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors.
Speakers and other sound devices should be positioned to direct sound inward (to be contained within the booth) rather than outward (toward aisles and other exhibitor booths).
It is difficult to establish decibel level restrictions. If an exhibitor or attendee is standing within ~3 meters of an exhibitor’s booth and cannot carry on a normal voice-level conversation, the noise source is too loud.
- Live music is not allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is too loud
- The organizers reserve the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is deemed objectionable.
- Exhibitors are reminded that third party copyrights should not be infringed. The organizers have no copyright responsibility in respect of any exhibiting company.
Proper dispensation must be obtained and any royalties due, paid prior to the use of materials. Should any copyright dispute arise, the organizers will not be liable for any resulting loss or damages, sustained by any exhibitor or third party.
- Please do not leave any bags, boxes, suitcases, or any type of product unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the exhibition area. The organizers and the LCC cannot accept liability for loss of or damage to private property or goods.
- Neither the LCC nor the organizers can accept responsibility for the security of the booths and their contents. The LCC as well as the organizers are not liable for any possible loss, theft and/or damage occurred during the rental period of any goods. Exhibitors are fully responsible for the security of their booth and equipment.
- All demonstrations or instructional activities must be confined to the limits of the Exhibition booth.
- Advertising material and signs may not be distributed or displayed outside the exhibitor’s booths.
- Advertising activities must not cause obstructions or disturbances in the gangways or at neighboring booths.
- The Exhibition Manager reserves the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise, or music that is deemed objectionable.
The LCC operates a NO SMOKING policy in ALL halls.
Special effects lighting, live music, smoke and laser projection may not be used in the booths.
No permission will be given for projection in the aisles or on the walls of the hall.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of all refuse/waste from the exhibition area. The used space must be returned completely clear of all items and restored to its original state.
- In case that exhibitors wish to leave any kind of waste material during set-up/dismantling, they should order a waste container in advance.
- Any discarded waste, including promotional material, left behind will be removed by the LCC and/or the organizers at the expense of the exhibitor concerned.
Delivery & Logistic Services
Merkur-Expo has been appointed the official forwarding agent and clearance agent for this Congress and offers the following services: customs clearance, delivery to the stand, freight forwarding, manpower & trolleys for un-loading/loading during build-up and dismantling, storage of empty crates, transportation to and from the Exhibition Hall.
For security, insurance, and efficiency reasons, Merkur is the sole official agent to handle cargo inside the venue.
Booth builders are prohibited from using trolleys during set-up and dismantling periods.
Kindly note that the official agent is the exclusive agent for move in and move out of the venue. Exhibitors and Booth builders are free to deliver their goods or to pick their goods up from outside the venue. Those who use their own facilities up to the venue are requested to coordinate their time schedule and unloading of their cargo into the venue with the official logistics agent.
Insurance of Goods
All cargo should be insured from point of origin.
Exhibition Goods and Display Materials
Please note that all materials entering the venue incur a handling charge.
To receive a price quote for handling and to assure arrival of your materials, please be sure to complete the “Pre-advice” form included in the shipping instructions.
Please Note: All advanced shipments and deliveries to the Hermes/Merkur warehouse, including by courier, must be coordinated with Merkur.
In order to assure receipt of sent materials, Hermes must receive the “Pre-advice” form found at the end of this section.
Please complete this form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then receive confirmation of your material arrival.
Mrs. Irit Sofer
For CIPL template click HERE
The first version (Invoice and packing list)
Must be sent 30 days before shipment departure for first approval
Do not mix temporary and final importation
*Documentation analysis: 14 workdays before shipment departure
AIR: Copies of signed AWB/Invoice/P.List must be received 72 work hours prior shipment departure. Original documents must come with the cargo.
SEA: Original documents must be received 10 workdays prior vessel’s arrival or issue of Originals at destination.
AIR Shipments deadline: 07 working days prior delivery date.
SEA shipments deadline: 15 working days prior delivery date.
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY CARGO WITHOUT OUR PREVIOUS AUTHORIZATION!
Kenes Group Contacts:
WSAVA 2022 Organiser
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Cell: +972 54 6787820 | E-mail: email@example.com
Mrs. Aleksandra Sinapova
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Ext. 217 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Liaison & Sales
Tel: +31 20 763 0515| E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: +359 888 379 129 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special hotel rates are available to the congress participants. Please book online: https://hotels.kenes.com/congress/WSAVA22
Tel: +41 22 9080488 Ext.255 | E-mail: email@example.com
Booth Construction and Fittings, Custom Rental Exhibits, Furniture Hire, Electrical Power, Audio-Visual, Carpet, Graphic, Labour Installation & Dismantling, Plants & Floral Arrangements
Exhibitor Services Department- Jhacky Torres
Product Catalog click HERE
Order Forms Click HERE
Official Onsite Logistic Agent / Material Handing, Customs & Transportation services
Mrs. Irit Sofer
Merkur is the exclusive handler inside the venue.
Access the Exhibitor Catering Menu HERE
Hostesses & Temporary Staff Hire
Access the Order Form HERE