We would like to make sure that you travel safely to Peru and enjoy your stay in Lima!
Here you can find a couple of useful links and resources to help you organize your journey.
Please make sure to check the most updated entry measures into Peru with your government/embassy as well, as restrictions vary by country.
Latest Updated COVID-19 Requirements For International Travellers – 12 October 2022
*Please note that it is no longer necessary to complete the electronic health sworn statement.*
- All travellers must present a valid passport or a border pass (for arrivals via border checkpoints).
- *Please note that it is no longer necessary to complete the electronic health sworn statement.*
- All travellers from 12 years of age and older MUST present their COVID-19 vaccination certificate/card with complete vaccination doses, before boarding the plane.
- The third booster is required for those over 18 years of age.
- Unvaccinated travellers must show a negative PCR test issued up to 48 hours before boarding.
- People with symptoms when arriving in Peru shall be put into mandatory isolation.
- At the airport, you must maintain social distance in the facilities and wear the correct masks.
Download the official migration App for easy registration before your travel.
During Your Stay
- The use of a KN95 mask or, alternatively, a 3-fold surgical mask with a fabric mask, is mandatory on public transportation and in enclosed spaces without ventilation systems.
- To enter any premises, people over 18 years of age must provide their physical or virtual ID card/certificate, which they have completed in Peru or abroad, for their vaccination doses against COVID-19 (including the third booster dose).
- Cards and certificates are accredited with an official identity document.
- Travellers who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms should get tested. If testing positive, they must get the appropriate medical treatment.
We are constantly monitoring the situation in Peru and will update our page regularly. As we get closer to the Congress, the specific Covid-19 requirements during the meeting will also be published.