Educational Support Opportunities
A Scientific Stream is a series of sessions that take place under one topic. WSAVA/XVIII FIAVAC Congress 2022 offers companies to link their name to one (or multiple) streams during the world congress.
- Company logo on congress timetable (on top of the relevant stream)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on display in the hall (slide at beginning of sessions)
Company workshop session up to 90 minute. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee
- Includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, display table
- Permission to use the phrase: “Official workshop of the WSAVA/XVIII FIAVAC Congress 2022 ”
- Workshop Programs will be included in a designated section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Sponsors will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots – to be discussed with the Congress Scientific Committee
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers’ expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Workshop speakers have already been invited by the Congress.
|The ability to attend all congresses, or alternatively, all congress sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical
professional. Therefore, there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options:
Sponsor will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Sponsored by… ˝ and a company logo only.
Webcasting will be hosted on the WSAVA website. Webcasting can be a great addition to your stream sponsorship, or you can choose a scientific existing session and sponsor the webcast. Session will be available for a very wide audience after the congress.
|The Mobile App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App support includes:
Kenes e-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities, generate participants’ interest, and are good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals, located in prime locations allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently. E-poster support includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Supported by…” and a company logo only
- Signage, “Supported by…” and a company logo only on each individual e-poster station OR on the “sail”
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event
All posters will be kept online on the Congress website platform for one year.
- Supporter acknowledgement on the E-Poster Online Archive platform as: ˝Supported by…˝ and the Company Name only (no logo).
- Support will be acknowledged ,on the event website, application and with signage during the event.
- The supporter will not have any input regarding the content which will be accessed at the E-Posters.
An electronic version of the traditional final program will be available to participants to access the scientific program and other congress information easily and conveniently online and as a download on mobile phones or computer.
With e-Books, participants can use the intuitive Search button, have the ability to bookmark sessions, events and other information, share information with colleagues and if desired, even print the programme. Supporter will not have any input regarding the content.
- Supporter acknowledgement on the cover of the e-Book: “Supported by: company name/logo” (product logo not permitted)
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
- Full page adverts are available to be purchased separately
*All pictures are illustrations only.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Support and Exhibition Sales Department to discuss your needs.
Support will be recognized in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, mobile application and with signage during the event.